Invest in yourself and your career.
Help support your Professional Association.
Benefits of Membership for Any LPN
- Office for centralized management of MoSALPN's many activities
- Subscription to the BROADCASTER official newsletter of the organization, free with each paid membership
- Educational programs
- Annual Convention
- Notable pride in wearing the Association's Pin
- Medical and Liability insurance programs
- Constituent member in the National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service (NAPNES)
- The extra benefit of affiliation with all major health service groups and associations in the state
- Legislative representation at State Capitol
Electronic Membership (E-membership)
Membership is $40.00 per year. The membership entitles you to all rights and privileges as Regular Membership.
You will receive a pass word that will enable you to read the newsletter per the internet.
How Members Can Get More Involved
Members are the life bloodline of associations everywhere. And associations exist to address their members' top challenges, such as penetrating new markets, the encroachment of government regulation, and the exciting promise of technology for industry. Who knows these issues better than you? That is why volunteering your knowledge and experience to the association is so important and gratifying. Here are ways you can get involved.
- Serve on a committee or task force. There you can join with others to direct the association's efforts, choose award recipients, or plan continuing education topics for upcoming seminars and conventions.
- Speak at an educational session on a topic in which you have expertise.
- Write articles for the association's BROADCASTER newsletter.
- Serve on the Board of Directors to direct the policies and long term direction of the association.
- Start a chapter in your area. A chapter is where LPNs can meet and discuss nursing issues, continuing education, to relieve stress and serve your community. If you have a chapter in your area, become involved.
- Serve as a chapter officer to direct the chapter policies and direction of the chapter.
By volunteering for the association, you increase your exposure within the field, and you contribute to the overall advancement. Most importantly, you make the association yours. You only get out of the association what you put into the association. Don't just work to make a living, work at making a difference in your career and get involved. To find out about become a volunteer, starting a chapter, or if a chapter is active in your area, contact us.